Sebastien from Seattle known to all as ‘seabass’ sent me a picture of his sweet 14bikeco polo bike. Seabass won his F and F for first place at the 2010 London Open. He went the coupled route like dt and myself. The colour he chose is lovely and any man that can rock two unicorns on the front disc and a pabst in the sling, is a knight of the realm in my book. Looking forward to seeing Sir Sebastien in June for the euros and possibly london open.
- Why don't hackers do something useful like pull the 'recorded' calls of companies that tell you "I don't have a record if that sir" 1 week ago
- lo2010 wp.me/s1yGrP-lo2010 fb.me/2Immldc5y 2 weeks ago
- lo2010 wp.me/s1yGrP-lo2010 2 weeks ago
- Who put this on my bike? Thanks xb #bristolopen instagram.com/p/YaIGTUGq6T/ 3 weeks ago
- Who put this on my bike? Thanks xb instagram.com/p/YaIGTUGq6T/ 3 weeks ago