I have been eating at the Agile Rabbit in Brixton for about a year. Its a great pizzeria in the old Brixton market run by Victor Greetham. They have live music freshly pressed fruit juice, friendly staff, plates you are encouraged to draw on and fantastic pizza. Very handy that it comes by the slice also. Victor has seen me come and go with various bikes always interested in my polo bike more than others. For the London Open he asked if he could sponsor us and so we knocked up a new team strip for the tournament. [i’ll post it later] Dead Rabbits? Agile Rappers? Its all about the fresh ingredients just like our substitute third player Jacob Treo from Copenhagen. Alas Marc Sich, powerhouse of the team has still not yet recovered from the back injury he sustained in Barcelona and so we asked Jacob if he would like to play with us. Chapeau Marc, Velkommen kanin Treo.
- lots of dead rappers on here: mixcloud.com/thevessel 1 year ago
- Slices of hip hop rappers dead and alive played here: mixcloud.com/thevessel 1 year ago
- nothingtolookat.com fb.me/1VVJIUZUb 2 years ago
- A great write up and review of the last year for Luca now of Call Me Daddy fame.... fb.me/4BJyPWntJ 2 years ago
- RT @T_Warin: Polo bike stack outside @RftS_Bristol. #ukhbpc2014 http://t.co/ajqbveUjKE 3 years ago