14BikeCo 26″ full polo bike
Hey guys, so as some of you know I have got a new polo bike! This is super exciting. Now to complete the new bike I have to sell my old one. And also most of the money from this sale will go to travel costs for the worlds this year!
So what we have for sale is what most of you know, but here are the specs:
-14bikeco standard polo specific f+f rattlecanned black. (added front disc tab)
54cm TT + 52cm ST 0rake forks
-Rear wheel 36h chukker laced to gun metal hope pro evo 2 with 20t halo sprocket.
– Front wheel 36h chukker* laced to black deore disc hub.
– 170mm deore mtb crankset with 32t chainring and fsa bashguard shimano m520 pedals.
– deda 90mm stem with exotic flat bars and oury grips.
– titec 26.8 seatpost and white fizik arione and hope seatclamp.
– conti gatorskins 28mm tyres with little life left.
– avid speed dial 7 brake lever with cheap shimano v brake.
The only problem is that the front braking surface is heavily dented (but still perfectly true and strong) This makes braking very wobbly and janky. I would recommend only using a disc brake on this bike. But if thats not what you’re into i can supply another front wheel with sale. However this wheel wont be as strong.
This would make an awesome bike for an experienced player who is looking for an upgrade. Its the best bike i’ve ever owned and just turns so well! Nothing can out turn this.
Im looking for around £500 for the whole bike. Just these f+f alone new will cost you £550.
Can bring to london anytime.
Visit here to get in touch: http://www.lfgss.com/thread99373.html